Monday, December 19, 2011

a new project...

No worries...I'm not dropping this one...I'm just beginning a new one on January 1st, in addition to this blog.

The new project is yet unnamed, but it is my own personal take on Stephan Cox's Thing A Day Project. He challenged me a few months back to do TAD in 2012, and I've been moiling and mooshing over how I want to attack that little (BIG) challenge.

And I think I've figured it out.

So look for an announcement next week - I'll direct you to the new site, and I will begin on January 1.

Kind of excited. Kind of freaked out. But...just like Stephan's project "Shit that scares me" I think it's a good idea to go ahead and face the fear and take on new challenges. Stephan...pass me that torch!

Prompt #86: Pick a challenge for yourself. do something uber creative in 2012.

2 comments:

Christina Wos Donnelly said...

Cool! Congratulations on this New Year's challenge. I know you'll rise to it.

Joanne said...

I've enjoyed the TAD and shall look forward to your new creative venture. I need to step up and challenge myself in some crazy art project that involves a new medium. hmmm. Thanks for the challenge. And Merry Christmas to you!