Monday, August 8, 2011

diamonds on the sea...

What will it take for you to dare to live the way your soul craves… ~ Big Sparkly Life
We all have big dreams and aspirations. Sometimes, we follow through, and sometimes we let things slide. 
For me, there are certain dreams that keep coming back, and I wonder, "huh. why haven't I done that yet?" 
I don't want to miss out on the things I've always wanted. It's time for me to really dare...really do...really go after my goals. 
I mean, really, why wait? 
That's not to say I haven't done a lot of the things I've wanted to do, just that there is still so much more I want! and I want to do it all! does that make me greedy?
I'm the gold in the sunset and diamonds on the sea... ~ Bob Schneider 
Prompt #67: So, what will it take? for you?

No comments: