Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Expectations...

I've been looking at the road ahead of me through very critical eyes.

Today I woke and found the eye drops to help me see things a bit more clearly.

I've moved a lot...usually with little or no warning...a week. a month. Most of my friends are planners and have a hard time reconciling my "fly by the seat of my pants" way of making decisions.

The thing is, I've often lucked out...sometimes a job is waiting for me when I get to my next destination...sometimes a great one falls into my lap. The point is...I usually land on my feet pretty quickly.

This move has been a bit more difficult. I'm finding the job market a little bit rough...which is VERY frustrating...I've been a bit disheartened...

but today I made a shift in my thinking...and I am determined!

so with great expectations I am moving forward and making this my best move yet. I don't know where this path will lead me (that's part of the excitement in walking down new trails) but I am aiming my feet to plant firmly and soundly...and whatever direction this wind takes me...I am going!

Prompt #32: How do you reawaken your fire? your determination? When circumstances shift your life, how do you find your way back?

No comments: