Monday, December 13, 2010

Hallo, Piglet...


“Hallo, Piglet,” said Pooh.
“Hallo, Pooh,” said Piglet, giving a jump of surprise. “I knew it was you.”
“So did I.” said Pooh.
~ the House at Pooh Corner

Maybe the holidays have me feeling nostalgic (and perhaps a bit sappy) but I’m thinking about the people who love me.

The friends and family who have loved me through my good and bad days – the people who have stood beside me while I made tough decisions - who have supported me through words and hugs - who have been my personal cheerleaders and my occasional therapists – the people who have forgiven me…

You all know who you are. You are the loves of my life.

And so, with words too small to truly express it…
Thank you.

Prompt #33: How do you say thanks for the things that really have no words?

No comments: