Monday, May 30, 2011

Dancing Matt...

When I get really stressed out, I need to do one of three things...

I need to laugh hysterically for at least 15 minutes until my face hurts.

I need to cry. big fat tears that make my eyes puff up.

or I need to scream. or throw things.

that's four. sometimes I don't like to count properly. 2+2 sometimes equals 5. if I say it does.

there is a video on youtube that allows me to do two of these things...laugh and cry...it really just makes me insanely happy. If I'm feeling a little bit blue, it cheers me up like little else can.


I don't feel like I can even describe in proper words much glee this video brings me...the dancing, the music, the locations, the people...it's just...incredible to me.

The music touches my soul in that place where language doesn't matter...it's the voice, sound, tone...the symphony...

The dancing makes me giggle. laugh out loud even. but there is a deep beauty in this universal language...and to me, watching all these people, from various locales, joining him and dancing with him...just...makes me smile. It's a celebration!

and the video ends at Gas Works Park. Seattle. where I spent time playing and running around and probably dancing with my longest best friend.

Today...there is no prompt...#57

I just want to share my favourite video with you.

1 comment:

Christina Wos Donnelly said...

How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, practice, practice! Thanks for sharing, Karen.