Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring has sprung...

 and it gave me larynigitis.

but lucky for me, I don't do a voice blog. and my fingers still work...

I love Spring. I love witnessing the budding and blooming of the trees, the blossoms of pink and white, purple and red; spring's garments are beautiful, cheering; it's the time to show off the colours they've been saving up all winter...

Spring reminds me that it's time to renew, refresh, refocus, re-balance. Spring is when my creativity, (sometimes elusive during winter,) jumps back out of my soul and says: HEY! I'm still here! Let's makes something stunning!

So...Happy Spring. Happy creative time. The trees are happy, (they'd make Bob Ross proud,) flowers are blissful, even squirrels and birds are bouncing around in the excitement of things blooming.

enjoy your day.

Prompt #47: Paint a picture, take some photos, write an ode or sonnet...Celebrate Spring!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

It's funny. In the fall, walking around the Dallas Arboretum I think about how much I do love the crimson mums, pumpkins, etc. But it's spring with the fleeting flash of thousands of tulips, that gives one's soul hope. Spring, indeed!

Kaci said...

Spring has not Sprung here! WE are in a Blizzard. But thank you for your inspiration